Veolia has released its 2011 Annual & Sustainability Report. The report showcases the company's activities, future plans, and statistics on its environmental service divisions.
Veolia offers a wide range of creative solutions for the environment. The company supplies water and recycles wastewater; collects, treats, and recovers wastes; supplies heat and cooled air; and optimizes industrial processes.
Veolia Environnement strongly values innovation, efficiency, customer relations, and social responsibility—all working together towards its success.
The company's achievements in 2011 include:
- Employing more than 330,000 people around the world
- Supplying 103 million people with drinking water
- Providing 73 million people with waste water services
- Managing 60 million metric tons of waste
- Meeting the energy needs of: Industrial, Municipal, and Individual clients at 120,000 facilities
Chairman & CEO of Veolia
People everywhere want a better environment and development that is sustainable. Our commitment to technological innovation continues. I am confident in our ability to succeed because of the professionalism and perseverance of our people.