Process Solutions core expertise is oily residuals management and wastewater processing for the hydrocarbon and chemical processing industries. Our solutions meet or exceed industry standards for health, safety and environmental compliance.
Process Solutions is an innovator in the technology of oily sludge separation and solids reuse. Our technology is built on processes for sludge dewatering, waste derived fuels (WDF) for cement kilns (Scalfuel ™), coker reuse technologies and thermal desorption.
Process Solutions uses a combination of services that offers a turnkey management approach to cost-effectively minimizing solid waste streams and recovering oil and water.
At Veolia Water, we understand industrial waste streams, process flows, economies of running a facility and how various challenges can impact a wastewater system. Our Oily Residual's Management programs provide the following benefits:
- Improved operations and reliability of wastewater treatment facilities.
- Reduced operating expenses by:
- Optimizing operating staff, procedures and maintenance plans
- Enhancing performance of existing assets
- Improving efficiencies throughout a manufacturing site with technical services
- Assuming liability and risk including maintenance, labor, environmental compliance
- Expertise, allowing your critical personnel to focus on core processes
- Peace-of-mind knowing that we have the experience with state and local regulators regarding reuse and compliance issues
- Combines services that offers a turnkey management approach to cost effectively manage and minimize oily waste streams.
- Site-specific solutions based on individual customer needs.